AS 91472 - Respond critically to specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), supported by evidence
AS 91473 - Respond critically to specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), supported by evidence
Areas covered include the following:
- Analysing exemplers
- How to approach a question
- Choosing the best question
- Planning answers
- Writing practice
- Marking criteria
Please bring your English books, folders and notes to class.
All NCEA Level 3 Students
In order to benefit from this workshop, it is important that you do the following prior to the class date:
1. Email the name of the texts you have studied and are writing about for the written/visual text(s). Please email these information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If applicable, please re-view the film or video to refresh your memory.
3. Please bring your English books/ folders/ notes to class.