This course covers Essay Writing for English Level 2, Achievement Standards 91098, Analyse specified aspect(s) of studied written text(s), supported by evidence and 91099, Analyse specified aspect(s) of studied visual or oral text(s), supported by evidence.
Areas covered include the following:
- Analysing exemplers
- How to approach a question
- Choosing the best question
- Planning answers
- Writing practice
- Marking criteria
Please bring your English books, folders and notes to class.
All NCEA Level 2 Students
In order to benefit from this workshop, it is important that you do the following prior to the class date:
1. Email the name of the texts you have studied and are writing about for the written/visual text(s). Please email these information to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If applicable, please re-view the film or video to refresh your memory.
3. Please bring your English books/ folders/ notes to class.